You will receive a link to this waiver in your confirmation email that you can complete before your arrival to save time.
Please do not attempt to fill out the form here, or print it.
You will be sent a link to the signing form in your booking confirmation.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER, RELEASE OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY
Please read this document (the “Waiver”) carefully, as it affects your legal rights.
As used hereunder, the term “Releasees” includes: LAZY ROCK (o/o Charisma Haight and Jonathan Keller) Lazy Rock RV Park & Campground 28 Taggart Lake Rd Papineau-Cameron Ontario P0H 1V0 (the “Campground” or the “Premises”), affiliated organizations, owners, members, managers, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns.
I ____________________ (Your full name)
In consideration for myself, and all persons entering under my supervision, being permitted to camp and participate in the activities at this Campground, I and all persons listed below agree as follows: :
Attendee Guest 2 Full Name:
Attendee Guest 3 Full Name:
Attendee Guest 4 Full Name:
Attendee Guest 5 Full Name:
Attendee Guest 6 Full Name:
- We expressly acknowledge and agree that our attendance at the Premises and participation in the activities of the Campground may involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage.
- We are fully aware that we are entering a natural environment and am aware of the risks and hazards inherent in our attendance at the Premises and participation in the activities of the Campground. We voluntarily, knowingly and freely assume all risks associated with participating in the activities of the Campground and entering the Premises, including, but not limited to, our own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others (including but not limited to the Campground owners, officers, directors, managers, staff, volunteers or other guests and visitors), falls, injuries, illnesses, infections, contact with others (including but not limited to the Campground owners, officers, directors, managers, staff, volunteers or visitors), navigating any and all obstacles and any defects of the Premises.
- I represent and warrant to the Releasees on behalf of myself and all persons listed above that we are in good physical condition, able to safely participate in the activities of the Campground and have no medical condition that would make our participation in the activities of the Campground hazardous to our health.
- If any of us are physically vulnerable in any way (including pregnancy) or have recently suffered an illness or injury, we have consulted a physician before participating in the activities of the Campground.
- We consent to emergency transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to any of us and understand that this Waiver extends to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with such transportation.
- We understand and agree that we are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times while attending the Premises and while participating in the activities of the Campground and agree to obey all local, provincial and federal laws, both criminal and civil. This includes, generally, respect for other people, equipment, facilities or property.
- We understand and agree that we may not bring weapons or illegal substances to the Premises.
- We understand and agree that the Releasees are not responsible for any personal item or property that is lost, damaged or stolen while we are participating in the activities of the Campground or on the Premises.
- We recognize and acknowledge that there are hazards and risks of physical injury or illness in attending the Premises and participating in the activities of the Campground and that not all such hazards or risks can be fully eliminated. We freely and voluntarily agree to assume the full risk of death, bodily injury or property damage, regardless of severity, that any of us may sustain as a result of our participation in the activities of the Campground or attendance at the Premises, howsoever arising.
Having full knowledge and understanding of the foregoing, I, on behalf of myself, my minor children (or wards) and all persons listed above and on behalf of our heirs, do hereby agree and expressly accept, acknowledge and assume all risks of injury, death, illness or disease, or other damage to ourselves, which may arise in any way from entering and remaining on the Premises and/or our participation in activities and/or programs in or around the Campgrounds and agree to voluntarily accept and assume any and all such risks as well as any risks not mentioned herein that are in any way associated with our participation in any Campground Activities.
We do hereby agree to release, covenant not to sue, indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any and all claims, loss, liability, damage, demands, costs, penalties howsoever arising, for any loss, injuries including death, liability, damage or cost they might incur, including, but not limited to, claims arising in whole or in part by our negligent or intentional acts or omissions while participating in the activities of the Campground or attending the Premises under or pursuant to common law, regulation or statute, including, but not limited to, any claims arising under the Occupiers’ Liability Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. O.2, as amended; and, the Negligence Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. N.1, as amended howsoever caused, including, but not limited to being caused by the alleged or actual negligence of the Releasees.
We expressly agree that this Waiver and Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the Province of Ontario, and that the invalidity or unenforceability of any term of this Waiver does not affect the validity or enforceability of any other term. Any invalid term will be treated as severed from the remaining terms.
I have read this document in its entirety and fully understand its terms. We understand that we are giving up substantial legal rights by signing below, including the right to sue the Releasees. I, on behalf of myself and all persons listed above acknowledge that I am signing this agreement freely and voluntarily and intend my signature to be a waiver and complete and unconditional release of all liability due to the negligence of the Releasees or, the inherent risks of participating in the activities of the Campground or while attending the Premises.
Booking ID –
Signed by –
THE 2019 NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I am currently not experiencing COVID 19 symptoms nor have I had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days.
I have not travelled outside of Canada or in an area under a travel health advisory in the last 14 days.
I have not provided care or had close contact with any person with COVID-19 or with any person reasonably suspected of having COVID-19 or with any person who travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or with any person who travelled in an area under a travel health advisory in the last 14 days.
I represent and warrant to the Releasees that I have not been advised by the Government of Canada or Ontario Public Health or my doctor or the Ontario Ministry of Health website to self-isolate due to possible exposure to COVID-19.
I am fully aware of the risks and hazards with respect to COVID-19 inherent in my attendance at the Premises and participation in the activities of the Campground.
I freely and voluntarily agree to assume the risk with respect to COVID-19.
Booking ID –
Signed by –