Thank you for booking with Lazy Rock!
Please take a moment to review our park rules.
We work very hard to ensure an enjoyable experience for our guests and expect an equal level of respect. Please help us keep our park as the best place to Rest, Relax & Recharge by following our rules and have a great time. 🙂 For the safety of our guests, staff and visitors Lazy Rock employs camera surveillance equipment for security purposes. This equipment is in use 24/7 and data is stored as a means of detecting and assisting in the investigation of criminal activity. SPEED LIMIT IS 10KM/HR
Respect Park Property & Other Guests
- Quiet hours are from 11pm to 8am.
- No excessive noise or loud music at any time.
- Do not walk through another campsite for any reason at any time.
- All children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Vandalism or tampering of any park property will not be tolerated. All tree cutting, inserting nails, branch removal or peeling of bark is prohibited.
- Never staple, glue, carve, deface or permanently wrap picnic tables with any materials.
- No pegs, stakes or poles of any kind near or on the outside of the service posts.
- Please ensure your campsite is free and clean of all debris before you check-out.
GARBAGE & RECYCLING
- Usage of the garbage and recycling centre is mandatory in order to protect the environment and our campers from dangerous wildlife.
- Please remove garbage daily and do not leave it lying around on your site.
- There are bins for liquor and beer cans/bottles as well as empty propane cylinders. Do not dispose of these items in the trash.
- No large black garbage bags will be accepted.
- No burning of garbage is permitted. Do not leave garbage in your firepits!
- No littering anywhere on the property and please recycle.
- Serviced site guests are limited to one free dump upon exiting the park. Guests visiting for a week or more may receive one free mid-week honey wagon service. (Class A motorhomes and large trailers over 30ft may be subject to additional fees at management’s discretion)
- If you require more frequent disposal, you can schedule honey-wagon service through room service for a fee. Check for available time slots.
SMOKING & ALCOHOL
- This is not a ‘party campground’. Please ensure you drink or smoke responsibly.
- No illicit substances on the property.
- Off-site consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Smoking of cigarettes and marijuana is permitted on your site only.
- Ensure your cigarette butts are disposed of safely in the firepit and not littered all over your site or the property. It is a fire hazard as well as an eyesore.
- Limit of two dogs max per campsite.
- All pets must be kept on a leash, under control, and picked up after at all times.
- No pets are to be left alone anywhere on the property without supervision. They must be kept relatively quiet.
- No holes are to be dug anywhere on your site or anywhere else on the property. If your dog is a digger, please ensure you have them on a carpet or mat to prevent digging.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to make sure that their pet has all its shots and poses no threat to the public.
- Management reserves the right to limit the number of pets per site or anywhere in the park at any time.
- No motorized or battery operated vehicles, including but not limited to, scooters, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs, dirtbikes or motorcycles to be driven around the property for any purpose other than to enter and leave the property.
- No gas boat motors permitted on the lake.
CAMPFIRES & FIREWORKS
- No outside wood permitted.
- Campfires must be in pits only, kept to a reasonable and safe size and never left unattended.
- No burning garbage or anything that is not environmentally friendly!
- Do not leave your garbage in firepits upon check-out – we have a garbage depot for that.
- Fireworks will be permitted only in a designated area and can only be set off by management; see office for details.
BEACH & DOCKS
- No lifeguard on duty.
- All swimming and water recreation is at your own risk.
- It is your responsibility to be licensed and abide by the local wildlife, fishing and gaming restrictions.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the beach, fishing dock or any watercraft at all times.
- No minors at the beach or fishing dock after 9pm to ensure a peaceful evening for other campers in close proximity.
- No gas motors on the lake.
- No bathing in the lake.
- Diving is NOT permitted from the main dock or fishing dock.
- Do not set up or leave your belongings on or around the docks, boat racks, or on the sandy shoreline.
- The beach and fishing dock is closed between 11PM and 8am.
VISITORS & PARKING
- Site fees are based on one family per site as per your reservation details. Any additional guests will incur a visitor’s fee and are subject to management’s approval.
- Only one registered vehicle allowed on each site at any time.
- Any additional vehicle or trailer must be registered with the office, kept in overflow parking and may be subject to the applicable visitor fee.
THEFT & LIABILITY
- Lazy Rock shall not be held liable for acts of theft, burglary, vandalism or for any damage caused by natural elements.
- You are solely responsible for safeguarding your possessions.
- We reserve the right to evict any individual or group without refund.
- If management agrees to a refund of any capacity, the campsite must be left clean and free of debris and only after an inspection will a refund be applied.
- The office is open from 10am to 8pm
- Check-In 1pm
- Check-Out 11am
- Room Service Available from 8am to 10pm